How many inches of bending will you save a day with a 3” Centoco lift seat? Frequent sitters use the toilet between 7-13 times a day. Rise for the occasion and remove the lowest and steepest 3” sitting and standing. Eliminating between 42” – 78” of bending a day. Individuals with special medical needs, handicapped, limited mobility and those looking for a smooth transfer from a wheelchair could reduce strain on muscles, joints and bones. The elevated seat is stable, ADA compliant and useful for renters and those in transition. Raised seats available for elongated (~18.5”) and round (~16.5”) bowls. Check your bowl length by measuring from the center of mounting holes (spread 5.5” apart) to the front of the toilet bowl. For more detail visit our website to download a specification sheet for any model.
• 2″ or 3″ lift available
• Lid/no lid options available
• Open front/closed front options available
• Made in the USA with heavy duty construction, high-quality plastic and includes stainless-steel hinges for durability
• Safety bumpers include tabs to grip the bowl to limit side-to-side movement
• ADA compliant and may qualify for FSA/HRA reimbursement
• Seat ring and lid open and close like standard toilet seats for easy cleaning and use
• Installation video in this listing demonstrates easy step-by-step installation instructions
Click on the Centoco link on the top of the page to visit the Centoco brand store.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
EXTRA LIFT: Eliminate 3” of the steepest and lowest degree of bending, for both sitting and standing, for individuals with special medical needs, from limited mobility to knee, hip or back issues which, could ease pressure on your muscles, joints and bones
STABLE: bumpers include tabs to grip the bowl limiting side-to-side movement and mounting hardware securely fastens elevated seat in place
DESCRETE: Age-in-place gracefully with a conventional looking seat that doesn’t look clinical or medical but raises the overall height to ADA compliance
HIGH QUALITY: proudly made in the USA with heavy duty plastic, includes stainless steel hinges for stability and durability
SUPERIOR FIT / EASY TO INSTALL: fits most standard toilet bowls from ALL major manufactures; for easy step-by-step installation instructions watch the video on this page